- Textiles and the environment: how to be greener
- Recycling fabrics and making new products from recycled fabrics
- Using fabrics which come from a sustainable source; tencel, ingeo
- use fewer dyes or use fibres which have been developed to grow coloured
- assessing a products life cycle and considering its environmental impact.
- reduce the amount of packaging; ensure it is biodegradable and recyclable
- use detergents which are effective at lower temperatures. Energy efficient washing machines.
- Using energy produced from renewable resources
- using more environmentally efficient forms of transport.