- Talking in bed
- Overview: isolation with marriage/ relationships, alone with partner in intimate private space. Explores problems of human communication. Physically laying close together but feel so far apart.
- Themes: Relationship and love.
- 'Ought'= implication it isn't.
- 'Emblem of 2 people being honest'.= Arundel tomb link, Façade, not true. Image may be false.
- 'Winds incomplete unrest'= negative prefixes, no completion, not restful, pathetic fallacy to describe relationship.
- Last stanza: Don't really know what to say. Fits with 1st stanza.
- 'Or not unture and not unkind'= double negative prefixes. if cant find words which are kind and true hard to find words that wont hurt.