- Successfully marketing mix
- Who is our product targeted at?
- What will be our product range (variety)?
- What will be out unique selling point?
- What will be our brand be about/brand name be?
- What will our packaging be?
- The price of a product gives customers an indication of quality
- In competitive markets, changes in price can have a significant influence on demand
- Branded products generally have a higher price than non-branded products because they are more expensive to produce and promote
- Creating awareness
- Communicating product benefits and features to customers
- Building a strong brand image
- Boosting sales
- This is about have a product available to customers when they want it and where they want it.
Similar Business Studies resources: