- Created by: mitchell
- Created on: 16-03-13 22:13
- Stimuli and response
- A response- A change in behavior or physiology as a result of a change in the environment
- A stimulus- Any change in the environment which brings about a response
- When talking about the internal environment changing in animals we are referring to the conditions in the tissue fluid changing. Substrates are used up as part of cells metabollic activities and waste products are produced.
- Blood takes substances to and from cells. Waste products such as carbon dioxide are EXCRETED.
- In order to do so we need a good communication system. A good communication system.....