- State Victories in US under Federalism
- States were able to continue with slavery pre 1861- SC endorsed this in 'Dred Scott' 1857
- New York V United Stated 1992- Challenged Low Level Radio Active Waste Policy- Justice O'Connor said congress cant force sates to enforce regulations
- Printz V United States 1997- said that the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention act violated the 10th- Justice Antonin Scalia
- Gonzales V Raich gave fed government control over drug use (DEA) yet in 2010 15 states permitted use of medical marijuana- Violation of fed law.
- Failed Federal Marriage Amendment 2004 under Bush- Still left to state law
- Right To Life- Still lies with states. Bush wanted anti abortion majority on SC- to over turn R V W 1973- Failed 26 states require women to under go counselling