- who are interested in how much profit the business makes.
- Workers who want to earn high wages and keep their jobs.
- A person who as a particular interest or concern with a business
- Suppliers who want the business to continue to buy their products.
- Lenders who want to be repaid on time and in full
- Community has a stake in the business as employers of local people. The activity affects environment.
- Internal stakeholders are groups within a business - eg owners and workers.
- External stakeholders are groups outside a business - eg the community.
Similar Business Studies resources: