- Created by: Amy Kingston
- Created on: 19-12-12 16:33
- Stages of Respiration
- Link Reaction: Happens in the matrix of the mitochondria. It's the process where pyruvate is dehydrogenated, decarboxylated and converted to acetate.
- Glycolysis: Happens in the cytoplasm. It's the process where glucose is converted to pyruvate.
- Krebs Cycle: Happens in the matrix of the mitochondria. Acetate is dehydrogenated and decarboxylated.
- Oxidative Phosphorylation: Happens in the cristae. ADP is phosphorylated to ATP.