- Spreadsheet: Cell References
- A cell reference refers to a cell or a range of
cells on a worksheet
- Microsoft Office Excel can find the values or data that you want that formula to calculate
- You can use a cell reference to refer to: Data from one cell on the worksheet
- Q: What is an absolute cell reference?
- An absolute cell reference is a cell address that contains a dollar sign ($) in the row or column coordinate, or both.
- Q: What is an relative cell reference?
- By default, all cell references are relative references.
- They change based on the relative position of rows and columns
- A cell reference refers to a cell or a range of cells on a worksheet
Similar ICT resources: