- Sonnet 116
- Iambic pentameter- synchronized love and how love is rhythmic.
- alters- alteration. Remover-remove. Repetition for consistency of love.
- love is consistent it doesn't change. Its reliable.
- 'the star to every wandring bark' Like the north star as it doesnt change position like perfect love.
- Love is not Times fool. Love+Time are personified. Eternal.
- bending sickle- Like the grim repear time tries to destroy ove, but love is everasting
- if what he's saying is wrong then nobody has ever loved. -naivety.
Similar English Literature resources: