- Solutions to the obesity crisis
- Solutions like those in Amsterdam- 'no fruit juice and enough sleep'
- Tackling emotional health to reduce snacking and unhealthy food being 'comfort food'
- Keep fit programmes at a wider availability
- 'Simple swaps'- swapping full sugar soft drinks to sugar free alternatives
- Improved and consistent food labelling to enable consumers to make informed dietary choices
- Manufacturers to change products in order for them to be healthier
- Introduce a 20% tax on sugar sweetened soft drinks
- Restrict the marketing of fast/junk food, especially to children and stop the promotion of unhealthy food and drink in supermarkets
- Tackling childhood obesity with nutrition education to stop them becoming obese in adulthood
Similar Citizenship Studies resources: