- Created by: Mackoman25
- Created on: 29-12-18 10:56
- SMART Planning
- S-SpecificAims and objectives must be clear and as precise as possible. You need to state exaxctly what you want to achieve.
- M-MeasurableAims and objectives must be measurable so that at the end of the project you will be able to see to what extent they have been met
- A-AchievableAims and objectives must be "do-able". This means that they can be achieved by the person completing the project and within the time given
- R-RelevantAims and objectives must be feasible. It is important to set challenging aims and objectives, but they should not be too hard to complete
- T-TimelyAims and objectives need to be given a time frame. You need to state a clear date and time as to when each task within the project will be completed