- Skill/motor related fitness.
- defenition:Ability to move the body quickly with control
- EG. a dodge in netball
- Definition:ability to keep the centre of gravity over a base of support.
- Static balance: a still balance EG. a handstand in gymnastics
- Dynamic balance: a balance whilst moving EG. a skier during a slalom course.
- Definition:A combination of the motor syatems and nervous systems working together. A balanced and efetive ineractionof movement or body parts.
- EG.catching a ball
- Reaction Time
- Definition: tme taken from the detection of the stimuus the the start of the response
- EG. a sprinter reacting to the gun at the start of a 100m race.
Similar Physical Education resources: