- Created by: LucasG435
- Created on: 22-01-18 17:08
- "Separate but equal"
- 1892: Homer Plessy a free man 1/8th black refused to leave a white train cart.
- Doesn't change until 1954 (Linda brown vs Topeka)
- Supreme court: Segregation is legally acceptable.
- Psychological studies:"Creates inferiority in young black students". This helped the case for Plessy as it was hard scientific proof. They also challenged the idea of "separate but equal" and it still makes people feel inferior if they cant join a school.