- Created by: laurenellxs2002
- Created on: 02-04-19 17:38
- remains and exposure comparison
- Both are about soldiers in wartime.
- Both present a first-person narrative.
- Both provide graphic images of death and war.
- Remains is faster paced, Exposure has a more measured pace, reflects the way the soldiers are waiting.
- Remains is about modern warfare, Exposure is about World War One.
- Remains has a structure which disintegrates towards the end, Exposure uses a more regular structure.
- Exposure is written in the present tense, Remains is about a past experience, showing the lasting trauma of the experience of war.
Similar English resources: