- Religious ethics- Business ethics (evaluation)
- Many people will consider that religion has very little to say of relevance to the world of business
- But religious ethics reminds us that businesses deal with people and have corporate responsibility.
- Religious ethics also reminds us all the stakeholders in a business of important rules such as 'Do not steal'
- Christian ethics seems divided as to whether the creation of wealth should be within the free market or whether it should be a co-operative, thus avoiding capitalism