- Created by: Katie Beaumont
- Created on: 12-01-17 18:58
- Believes that humans are self seeking
- Power politics is produced by a combination of egoism and anarchy
- Agrees with the BILLIARD BALL MODEL
- State behaviour is not guided by morality, but SELF INTEREST
- Hobbes-states that people are driven by power.
- State centrism is where states are the key actor on global stage.
- Implications of international anarchy
- Conflict and open violence can be contained by the balance of power.
- Believes military power is a means of survival.
Similar Government & Politics resources: