- Quotes from 'The Road' by cormac McCarthy
- 'You forget what you want to remember and remember what you want to forget.'
- 'He said the right dreams for a man in peril were dreams of peril.'
- 'Sat looking at the Coca Cola... It's a treat. For you.'
- 'The clocks stopped at 1:17.'
- 'I don't care if you cry. It doesn't mean anything to me.'
- 'They are going to **** us and kill us and eat us.'
- 'Like an animal inside a skull looking out the eyeholes.'
- 'My brother at last. The reptilian calculations in those cold and shifting eyes.'
- 'Huddled against the back wall... shielding their faces with their hands'.
- 'A man with his legs gone to the hip and the stumps of them blackened and burnt.'
- 'Can you do it? When the time comes? ... Could you crush that beloved skull with a rock?'
- 'There is no God...There is no God and we are his profits.'
- 'A charred human infant headless and gutted...'
- 'You're not the one who has to worry about everything... yes... I am the one.'
- 'I wasnt going to kill him... but we did kill him.'
- 'What's the bravest thing you ever did? ...Getting up this morning.'
- [The fire] 'It's inside you. It was always there. I can see it.'
- 'I'm one of the good guys.'
- 'He tried to talk to God but the best thing was to talk to his father.'
- 'He'd stood at such a river once and watched the flash of trout deep in a pool.'
Similar English Literature resources: