- Created by: Alisha70
- Created on: 19-06-20 11:56
- Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) life and achievements.
- Muhammad (pbuh) was born in Makkah in 570 CE. His father died shortly before his birth, and his mother died when he was six years old. His grandfather, then after his death his uncle brought him up
- At age 25, Muhammad (pbuh) was married Khadijah, a wealthy Makkan widow 15 years older than him.
- Within 20 years of Muhammad’s death, his companions compiled all their recordings of the revelatuions.
- one night the prohet Muhammad SAW was praying in cave Hira when the angel jibraeel came to him and told him that he was the last prophet of Allah and told him to recite the quran.This was known as the first revelaition.
- The Qur’an is made up of 114 Surahs (or chapters). Some of these surahs describe events that happened and others include God’s teachings about how to live.