- Procedure for obtaining Non-Molestation / Occupation Orders
- (1) Interview client and obtain full statement and instructions.
- (2) Obtain public funding (means and merit test)
- (3) Prepare FL401 and supporting witness statement.
- (4) Issue FL401, sworn statement and fee. Court allocates hearing date.
- (5) Serve application n R if on notice (FL402). Two clear days notice.
- (6) Confirm service FL415.
- (7) Prepare for hearing.
- (8) Attend hearing
- (9) Serve the order.
- (10) If power of arrest must notify police FL405. Must also notify if NMO is granted.
Similar Law resources: