Practitioners who provide care to elderly

the social service and health care service practitioners

HideShow resource information
  • Created by: michaela
  • Created on: 02-05-13 16:50
View mindmap
  • practitioners who provide care
    • health care practitioners
      • community psychiatric nurse
      • health care assistant
      • occupational therapist
      • dietician
      • GP
    • social service practitioners
      • social worker
      • occupational therapist
      • home care assistant




no community/district nurse.

Similar Health & Social Care resources:

See all Health & Social Care resources »See all Practitioner roles resources »