- Polish Migrants in the UK
- Poland joined the EU in 2004.
- The Polish Embassy believes that 'work' is the main reason why many young, Polish migrants come to the UK.
- Poland's GDP is lower than Britain's. Poland has $514.5bn whereas the UK has $2.43tn.
- Unemployment in Poland has risen above 12% since 2008.
- The minimum wage in Poland is half of what is paid in Britain.
- The last decade has seen a rise in Polish migrants moving to the UK.
- Polish is the most commonly spoken non native language in the UK
- When the war ended, Churchill said that Britain would never forget the debt that they owed to Poland.