- Created by: Gienna
- Created on: 10-05-17 15:45
- INFRARED RADIATION
- All objects emit and absorb radiation.
- The hotter an object is the more infrared radiation it radiates in a given time.
- Dark, matt surfaces are good absorbers and good emitters of infrared radiation.
- Light, shiny surfaces are poor absorbers and emitters of infrared radiation.
- Light, shiny surfaces are good reflectors of infrared radiation.
- Infrared radiation is a type of EM radiation, which involves waves instead of particles.