- PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Skills and abilities linked to using the body and physical changes.
- KW: Maturation = the process of becoming physically mature.
- KW: Ageing Process = changes to the structure and function of the body resulting from the passage of time, not linked to illness and injury
- You CAN'T go through the Ageing Process and Maturation at the same time
- KW: Gross Motor Skills = movements involving larger muscle groups, e.g walking, climbing, running
- KW: Fine Motor Skills = movements involving smaller muscles, e.g writing, tying laces