- participation as an individual
- men are generally stronger than women
- strength peakes in the mid 20's
- endomorph: pear shaped, wide hips, wide shoulders, eg props/hookers
- mesomorph: wedge shaped, broad shoulders, thin waist, eg weightlifters
- ectomorph:slim, long limbs, narrow, little body fat, eg long distance runners
- rain would make a surface slippy so a much slower, more careful game would be played, also if it is hot and dry then you would be at a higher risk of dehydration.
- the air is full of greenhouse gases so there is less oxygen and you have to work harder to find it.
- there is less oxygen in the air so the body needs to work harder to respire.
- women have higher body fat percentages than men
- men have a higher oxygen capacity
- women are much more flexible
- in tests for maximum strength, men were found to be nearly 50% stronger
Similar Physical Education resources: