- Created by: Stirling Stedman
- Created on: 13-01-21 14:15
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Perpendicular means at right angled to.
- Two lines will be perpendicular if the product of their gradients is -1.
- Lines that are parallel are called equidistant (same distance apart and will never meet.)
- When a set of parallel lines is crossed with a transversal...
- Corresponding angles are equal
- Alternate Interior angles are equal
- Alternate Exterior angles are equal
- Consecutive Interior Angles add up to 180.
- The gradient of perpendicular lines are the same
Similar Mathematics resources: