- Created by: Zowie
- Created on: 11-11-16 20:16
- Newton's laws.
- Newton's first law. If the object is stationary it will remain stationary. If an object is moving it will continue to move at the same speed in the same direction.
- Newton's third law. For every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- Newton's second law. Force=Mass * acceleration. The speed of the object may change it can increase or decrease.
- Resultant force is measured in Newtons (N). Mass is measured in kilograms (kg). Acceleration is measured in meters per second (m/s^2).