- Created by: zachary hyams
- Created on: 24-12-19 16:26
- Music for a While: Tonality
- The music is in A minor.
- The tonality, however, is sometimes ambiguous due to the chromatic and non-diatonic nature of the ground bass.
- The central section modulates to closely related keys. These include E minor (bar 15), G major (bar 18), C major (bar 22), A major (bar 23), A minor (bar 26), E major (bar 28) which creates a perfect cadence back into the A section and the return of A minor.
- Modulations are confirmed by perfect cadences.
- music returns to the tonic key of A minor in bar 28 until the end.