- Moving into a Care Home
- P - All time care, Cooked meals, Good diet, Exercise, Carers and doctors all the time.
- I - Learn new skills, Stimulate mind with activities.
- E - Happy.
- S - Meet new people, Trips, Activities.
- F - Don't want to have to worry about money.
- P - May not be checked by G.P., New careers may leave others if that is what they see happening, Tired.
- E - Fear, Lonely, Worried, Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Abandonment.
- S - Sterotype, Isolated, Loose contact with friends.
- F - Expensive.
Similar Health & Social Care resources: