- Created by: adam05
- Created on: 19-04-21 20:36
- stage 1) inter-phase . The cells spend most of their life in this stage. the DNA in the chromosomes copy themselves for mitosis.
- stage 2) pro-phase. the DNA and their copies condense to become more visible. the membrane around the nucleus disappears.
- stage 4) anaphase. the chromosomes are pulled to opposite sides of the cell by spindle fibers
- stage 3) meta-phase.The nuclear membrane breaks down and the chromosomes line up in the middle of the cell
- stage 5) telophase. spindle fibers disappear and a nuclear membrane forms around the each group of chromosomes spliting the cell into two (cytokinesis)