- Methods that we use to generate electricity.
- Water and wind can be used to drive turbines directly.
- Electricity can be produces directly from the suns radiation.
- The fossil fules (coal, oil and gas) which are burned to heat water and air.
- An advantage of underground cables is that no tall vihcles can get caught up in them and no animals get hurt.
- A dissadvantage of underground cables is that it costs a lot.
- An advantage of overhead power lines is that they are cheaper to repair.
- A dissadvantage of overhead power lines is that they are more dangerous to people around them is anything goes wrong.
- Volcanic areas produce steam which can then be trapped to turn turbines. This is called geothermal energy.