- Created by: Sienna.Thomas
- Created on: 17-12-18 14:33
- elecrons conduct heat electrons are stuck to an atom
- An ionic compound is a giant structure of ions. The ions have a regular, repeating arrangement called an ionic lattice.
- An ionic compound is when metals react with non metals and electrons are transferred from the metal atoms to the non-metal atoms, forming ions.
- coverlent bonds are the atoms of non metals quite often try to gain elecrons for electrons When they react together , neither atom can give away electron structures.
- Diamond and graphite are two allotropes
of the same element what
is carbon. The differences in their properties are
a result of the way their crystal structures are arranged. .
- simple covalent structures are share electrons and they are all non
metals like oxygen and sodium
- simple covalent structures are share electrons and they are all non metals like oxygen and sodium