- Macbeth Act 4
- By the pricking of my thumbs Something wicked this way comes
- Be bloody, bold, and resolute... for none of woman born shall harm Macbeth
- (second apparition to Macbeth, he wants to hear from the witches' "masters")
- Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell, Though all things foul would wear the brows of grace, Yet grace must still look so
- Malcolm about Macbeth when Macduff flees
- It weeps, it bleeds, and each new day a gash Is added to her wounds.
- Malcolm about Scotland