- Macbeth Act 2
- A heavy summons lies like lead upon me And yet I would not sleep
- It is a knell That summons thee to heaven or to hell (about Duncan before he murders him)
- I heard the owl scream and the crickets cry
- Is this a dagger which I see before me, The handle toward my hand?
- I had most need of blessing and 'Amen' Stuck in my throat.
- Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood Clean from my hand?
- Most sacrilegious murder hath broke ope The Lord's appointed temple
- His silver skin laced with his golden blood And his gashed stabs looked like a breach in nature (about corpse of Duncan)