- Key Scenes
- Luo helps the narrator by telling the village headman the sonata pice was called 'Mozart is thinking of Chairman Mao' in order to satisfy him and save them from being reported
- Luo and the narrator get sent to Yong Jing to watch an 'Oral Cinema' show.- Meeting the LCS in the process
- Luo and the LCS fall in love for the first time
- Waterfall scene - Luo and the LCS make love for the first time.
- Luo and the narrator stealing the books from Four-Eyes.
- Luo falls sick with malaria from the coal mines. - LCS and Luo's first kiss
- Burning the books when the LCS left them. - Failure of Education