- Created by: libby98x
- Created on: 30-03-15 14:46
- Love, Sex, Desire
- The streetcar is symbolic of Blanch. Desire is the oposite of death, the other streetcar is named Cemetary
- Stanley likes sex
- Rapes Blanche?
- Even after he hit Stella, they had sex
- Instead of looking after Belle Reve, workers bought sex.
- 'Epic fornications'
- Mitch loves his mum, she wants him to marry before she dies
- Death, opposite of desire
- Cemetary= Mitch
- Desire= Stanley
- Blanche is protective of her love letters
- Blanche likes younger boys
- Her husband
- The pupil
- Mitch desires Blanche
- 'You may teach school, but you're certainly no an old maid'
- Blanche had sex with a pupill
- Stanley & Stella
- Stanley tries to control his desire for Blanche
Similar English Language & Literature resources: