- London, Stratford
- Sport as a catalyst for rebranding.
- Olympics is an economic activity influencing a positive multiplier effect
- 10,000 jobs created during the construction.
- Aquatics centre remains open to the public.
- 8,000 jobs created.
- Jobs further the transport infracstructure development
- DLR and cable cars.
- Areas connected - faster commutes and less congestion
- 15,000 new homes created
- Olympic village developed into rented out flats
- Sainsbury's as a player for paraolympics
- Funding for further rebrand
Similar Geography resources: