- Created by: HarrietTammadge
- Created on: 14-11-18 17:00
- Loftus and Palmer (1974) EXP 1
- To see if info gathered after event through leading Qs would be integrated into memory.
- 45 Ps, 5 conditions, 9 per group, volunteer sample
- 7 Film clips
- Account given of accident
- Films shown in different orders per group to avoid order effect
- Verbs: contacted, hit, bumped, collided and smashed
- Critical Q: 'How fast were the cars going when they XXXX eachother'
- Smashed: 40.8mph
- Contacted: 31.8mph
- Form of Q effects answer
- Language change can alter memory
Similar Psychology resources: