- Limiting Factors Photosynthesis
- Carbon Dioxide
- the more CO2 available to the plant, the more photosynthesis can occur.
- Photosynthesis will continue to increase up until a point where it will level off, something else is in short supply- light or incorrect temperature
- Since Photosynthesis is an enzyme controlled reaction it will work best at an optimum temperature of (20 Degrees)
- Temperature above or below the optimum will mean a decrease in the rate of photosynthesis- it is a limiting factor