- Life Events: Birth
- P - Exercising with baby
- I - Learning new skills, Bottle feeding, Nappy rash
- E - Happy, Joyful, Excited
- S - Meet new people at baby classes
- F - Child Benefits, Buying food, prams, equipment
- P - Tired: Up because the baby is crying, Strech marks, Weight
- I - Loss of concentration
- E - Anixous, Isolated, Post Natel Depression
- S - Have to stay at home most of the time, Not see old friends, Difficult to socialise people who haven't had children.
- F - Have to use money for both children, Buying both the same, Mother taking time off work and not getting a good wage.
Similar Health & Social Care resources: