- Created by: Ella Miles
- Created on: 27-11-19 11:57
- Lifestyle choices may improve or exacerbate the impact of ill health on older people.
- Not smoking reduces the impact of age related diseases.
- Taking recreational drugs can negatively affect intellectual development and mood.
- Medication that is prescribed correctly should control illness and not make it worse.
- Healthy diet.
- Provides the additional nutrients needed to reduce a decline in health.
- Maintains a healthy weight to reduce stress on the heart and other organs.
- Keeps the joints mobile.
- Keeps the heart healthy.
- Maintains muscle and strength.
Similar Health & Social Care resources: