- Created by: irinmathew
- Created on: 24-01-17 17:25
- Korean War
- The Korean War began on June 25 (4:30 am) 1950 and ended July 27, 1953. There are still 7000 US soldiers missing in action from the war.
- Though 16 countries fought in the Korean war it's not considered a world war.
- The Korean war technically never ended- there was no peace treaty rather a ceasefire.
- The Korean war devastated north Korea The United States dropped 635,000 tons of bombs on the North, compared to 503,000 pounds dropped on the entire Pacific Theater in WWII, killing an estimated 12-15 percent of the population