- Created by: zachary hyams
- Created on: 24-12-19 15:21
- Killer Queen: Melody
- The text setting is mainly syllabic.
- The backing vocals use a mixture of words and vocalisation (e.g. bars 8–9) to the sound ‘ooh’ and bar 18 to the sound ‘ba’.
- The melody starts mostly conjunct with small leaps of a third or fourth.
- Bars 7 and 8 show an altered descending sequence.
- The verse and chorus combine conjunct and wide angular leaps in the melodic line.
- Leaps often feature a rising major sixth (e.g. bars 6–7). There are some exceptionally large leaps such as an octave in bar 62.