- QWERTY Keyboard - Most common
- Input Device
- Contains keys and numbers (ABC, 123)
- Contains function keys - ESC, ALT, CTRL, SHIFT
- Some keyboards have extra keys such as the numeric keyboard
- Engonomic keyboards - designed to reduce Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). It is a differently shaped keyboard.
- Mobile phones are smaller versions of the keyboard, called keypads.
- Mobile phones also use multiple key presses to select letters as full sized keyboard would not be suitable (too big).
Similar ICT resources: