- Key Words - Topic 2
- The sense allowing us to know what position the body is in, what the muscels and jonts are doing, and to feel things involved with out performance.
- process involving interception of information
- motor programme
- Movemtns stored in the LTM. Specific movements that the skill contains, in order, retrieved by one decision.
- Information recieved by the performer during the movement and the result of it.
- Different pecies of information remembered as one.
- Reaction Time
- Time between onset of the stimulis, to the time where skill is responded to it.
- movement Time
- Time it takes from staring the movement till completing it.
- Response time
- Time from the onset of stimulis till the completion of movement.
- Hicks Law
- Choice reaction time increases linerally as the number opf stimulis alternatives increase
Similar Physical Education resources: