- Key Info- NMR
- 3) Intergration ratios- How much H+ or Carbon atoms are in each environment
- 1) Number of peaks- How many different environments there are
- 2) The chemical shift- Which environments either the H+ or Carbon atoms are in
- Nmr shows us four things.
- 4) Splitting/ Coupling- How many neighbours it has. The rule is neighbours plus 1. Look at how many hydrogens are on its neighbour and add 1
- The names for these are singlet, doublet, triplet and quartet
Similar Chemistry resources: