- Jesus' Birth
- "There was no room in the inn" due to the census there was no room left in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem was king David's birthplace
- Mary was consoled by the angel because she had faith
- The shepherds represent the poor and outcast
- An angel appeared to them saying "Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger."
- Jesus was born in a humble beginning, meek and mild
- To pave the way for the rest of His humble life
- "Glory to God in the highest and peace to all men, and goodwill on earth"