- JEKYLL AND HYDE QUOTES
- 'shrank back with a hiss'
- 'My devil had been long caged and he came our roaring.'
- 'it said.'
- 'On the 15th he tried again and was again refused.'
- 'Dr Jekyll grew pale to the very lips and there came a blackness to his eye.'
- 'I am very low Utterson.'
- 'The drug is wanted bitter bad.'
- 'He came out of his seclusion.'
- 'The two hands are in many points identical;only differently sloped.'
- 'I let my brother go to the devil in his own way'
- 'my shoulders are broad enough to bare the blame
- 'Mr Utterson's nerves gave a jerk that nearly threw him off balance.'
- 'professional honor and faith to his dead friend were stringent obligations.'
- 'We shall never see more of Mr Hyde.'
- 'compose yourself'
- 'In something less than a fortnight, he was dead.'
- 'services before I see the end.'
- 'I thought you had a bond of common interest.'
- 'At what he called my scientific heresies.'
Similar English Literature resources: