- Created by: Mehmet Salih
- Created on: 05-02-18 11:44
- input/output storage
- Output Devices are devices that are responding to the input so if you plug in a mouse the crosshair will appear on your screen
- Input Devices are devices that you can plug in to your pc like mouse and keyboard
- Storage Devices are things that store your things like a hard disk as it stores your data after you have closed your pc.
- Some output devices can be the used as an input device as well so such as a headphone as your plug it in as an input but then it can be used as a output as the sounds come out
Similar Computing resources: