- improvement work
- numbers divide into it.
- fractions decimals and percentages
- when going from a fraction to a decimal you have to divide the fraction such as 1/2 you would do 1 divide by 2.
- when going from a decimal to a percentage you have to times the decimal by 100.
- when going from a percentage to a decimal to a fraction you have to divide the decimal by 100, such as 0.2 divide by 100 is 2/10.
- factors are numbers that divide into it.
- special types of numbers
- sqaured= when you multiply a whole number by its self.
- cubed= multiply a whole number by its self and then again.
- prime numbers
- they don't divide into anything
- prime numbers end in 1,3,7,9
- divide each one by 3 or 7, if they don't divide they are prime(this is after you've found the prime)
Similar Mathematics resources: