- Impacts of disease: Tourette's
- As part of the Tourette's, have tic's that could lead to them injurying themselves.
- As a tic they can grind thei teeth which will damage their teeth.
- Affects social mobility and lack of self confidence, not going out as embarrased.
- Find it difficult to maintain relationships.
- They normally have OCD and ADHD as well, which can affect their sociability.
- They will recieve treatment, such as therapy which means they miss out on social events.
- Type of disease: Genetic.
Similar Health & Social Care resources: